Mr. Haresh Sippy, Managing Director – is the chief founder of Tema India Ltd. An engineering graduate with close to 40 years of experience in the field of Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers; he pioneered the technology of rolling Titanium tubes at the invitation of BAPCO, a large size refinery in Bahrain.
He developed the proprietary technology on the threaded closure of the screw plug exchanger which is patented.
He was the first to develop a software and used it to do thermal design + mechanical design + fabrication drawings in a PC.
- Founded Leo Engineering Works, a R&D workshop to manufacture Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers in 1975.
- Pioneered the technology of rolling Titanium tubes at the invitation of BAPCO, a large size refinery in Bahrain.
- Developed monel weld deposit on CS tube sheet banks in 1980.
- In 1987, Mr Sippy in association with Mr. Chetan Doshi and Mr. Khushroo Bulsara, he formed Tema India Ltd.
- In 2005, Tema India Ltd., founded by Mr Sippy was awarded patent for shrink ring on channel barrel of screw plug heat exchangers.